Sunday, September 23, 2018

Back in the States: Our Nation's Capital

After driving over 1,100 miles through two of Canada's eastern provinces (PEI being its own province, the smallest of the 12), I am back in the U.S. from Nova Scotia, and in Washington, D.C. for the first time in 20 years. I'm crashing at Nilan's apartment while he's out of town. He'll be back in a couple of days and I'll be moving... to his couch.

And in more important news, Peter and Gregory got married today and since I wasn't there to witness the event, this is the message I sent them:

"These two people, via their pictures at the National Portrait Gallery...


"...plus most of the people who work here:"

"...and I, wish you the best today!"

As for the people who work here:
Let's just hope for change.

Also at the National Portrait Gallery: